The first Monday after the unthinkable result of the 2016 presidential campaign.
At first glance, it seemed to all of us, American born and American at heart, that our people turned its back on all the reasons why we love this beautiful Country.
AND IT HURT.
It felt like someone and something so dear to us passed away.
We all mourned for days and feared the uncertainty of the imminent future.
Thinking of what will come next… fearing what the politics of TRUMP HATE will created.
YES. THE FEAR IS REAL.
But nothing has compared to the power of LOVE & UNITY that has awaken inside the hearts of millions of Americans and communities.
The American Dream has become THE AMERICAN HOPE.
And nothing puts our hearts at rest than the power of the Media, Artists and Brands we love. All whom keep joining this NEW campaign of unity.
- SNL emotional “Hallelujah” powerful message: “I’m not giving up, and neither should you.”
- Airbnb Community Commitment Brand Video
- Fergie’s new single “Life Goes On”
- Emma Watson’s promise to “Fight even harder for all the things I believe in.”
- ACLU promise to take action against TRUMP
America still believes in the opportunity to LIVE unlike any other country.
To LIVE as we truly are.
To LIVE as newcomers.
To LIVE at our passions.
To LIVE for others.
I am STILL with HER. Hillary Clinton has awaken a movement of LOVE.
We will fight for the rights that she defended in her campaign and we will stand together.